26. I am sorry to learn that you have problem in fitting in with the new environment.
27. I am (more than) delighted to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn English well.
28. I would like to make some constructive suggestions/ offer you the following suggestions, hoping to help you.
29. It also helps to listen to Chinese songs and watch Chinese movies, which can enable you to gain a better understanding of Chinese.
30. It is high time that necessary steps should be taken, such as building an overpass.
31. I firmly believe you can make it only if you follow my advice.
32. I hope you will find my suggestions beneficial and make great progress soon.
33. Only when you regard failure as a learning experience can you achieve your ambition eventually.
34. To begin with, it is a good idea to make more Chinese friends in your daily life, with whom you can practice your spoken Chinese.
35. What’s more, it also helps to listen to Chinese songs and watch Chinese movies, which can enable you to gain a better understanding of Chinese.
36. To begin with, you should learn how to learn efficiently and practice some effective learning methods, such as previewing lessons, getting actively involved in class, and reviewing what has been taught after class, which really have benefited me a lot.
37. I also have a good command of the computer and I type very fast, which I think will benefit my future work a lot.
38. Being an active young person, I like sports and outdoor activities.
39. Besides, being an outgoing girl, I am easy to get along with and I like to make friends.
40. I am writing to you in the hope that you will be so kind as to do me a favor.
41. Facing/ faced with so many difficulties, I have to turn to you for help.
42. Not content with your poor service, I’m writing to make a complaint.
43. Knowing that you're interested in traditional Chinese culture, I'm sincerely writing to invite you to celebrate the Spring Festival with my family.
44. Falling on the first day of the first lunar month, the Spring Festival is when all my family members get together.
45. Knowing that you are always showing great interest in Chinese characters, I, on behalf of our calligraphy club, am writing to invite you to join us in an activity, which is scheduled to be held in the Student Activity Center from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00p.m. this Saturday.
46. Your pronunciation and fluent spoken English left me with deep impression. It came as no surprise to me that you won the contest.
47. It's been a real encouragement to me to see your efforts rewarded.
48. Looking back, it’s your pronunciation, fluent English and beautiful voice that left me a deep impression.
49. So I wonder if it’s possible for you to share with me how you improve your English.
50. It did not surprise me at all when the host announced you as the winner.