51. Before they graduate from universities, these volunteers with the united uniforms are all pleased to serve all the visitors from all over the world.
52. Though it is true that It is quite convenient for anyone to search and find theinformation on the Internet, it is still necessary to judge whether the information is right or wrong.
53. The angry mother warns her daughter if she dare throw her toys and rubbish everywhere again, she will beat her.
54. The airport didn't apologize to all the passengers for the delay of the flight until all the passengers had waited for almost 6 hours so some of the passengers decided to write a letter of complaint.
55. The breakfast of an average American mainly consists of the food such as eggs, bread and butter, sandwich, milk, juice and so on.
56. Both of these excellent twins will go on their study in Britain, but the elder brother will reach there this June while the younger one will arrive in it one month later.
57. Almost every day except weekends and rainy days, the national flag will rise and all the students will stand on the playground and raise their hands.
58. The entrances to the zoo are crowded with the excited people, because all of themare very interested in the new pandas and want to watch them with their own eyes.
59. If you compare their system with ours, you will easily get the conclusion that our system seems out of date and can't meet the needs of modern industry.
60. The thief tried escaping from the prison during the Christmas, but the police had known his plan and tried to destroy his plan.