Good evening! As the National Day is approaching, we would like to send our warm greetings to you and your family! According to holiday regulations of The State Council and the School’s situations, the following suggestions are provided to you to enjoy a safe and happy holiday.
1. National Day Holiday Arrangements
· Students will dismiss at 15:40 on September 30 (Thursday) (including Bilingual Department). The school will close at 16:00.
· Vacation Time: October 1, Friday - October 10, Sunday.
· Back to School Time: October 11, Monday(Day 4). Boarding students return to school according to the time announced by the Boarding Center.
2. Holiday Reminders
1) Covid-19 Prevention and Control
a. During the holidays: Make reasonable travel arrangements, avoid overseas or high-risk areas in China and reduce cross-provincial travel. It is recommended for students to stay in Dongguan if it is not necessary.
b. For the sake of safety, all students are required to submit the trip QR code and health QR code to homeroom teachers before returning to school.
c. It is recommended for students to take a nucleic acid test after returning to Dongguan from outside the province and cooperate with the school in implementing epidemic prevention measures.
d. Please complete the following Travel Destination Survey by 12:00 noon on Thursday, September 30.
2) Prevention of Drowning
a. Please educate children to keep in mind the knowledge of drowning prevention and improve self-rescue ability in case of drowning. Please look after your children for the sake of safety to avoid drowning accidents.
3. Traffic Safety
Safety First: Please follow the traffic rules and be a green commuter.
4. Home Safety
Strengthen children's fire, electricity, thunderstorm and typhoon safety education, and avoid going out in bad weather.
5. Physical and Mental Health
We encourage you to pay attention to your children's mental health and food hygiene, carry out more parent-child activities and physical exercise with them.